Tuesday 1 December 2015

Squeak Rules Supreme


I have had a crackin' day and I have been ever so happy and you all know why, don't you? Yes. All the work is finished and my house is back the way it should be and I have been promised there will be no more upheaval for a long, long time.

I made my humans and the carpet-laying men giggle yesterday 'cos when they brought my couch back into the living room, I nipped up onto the back where I normally sit and sat there purring and when my MH explained that this was my normal sitting place, the men just smiled and stroked me and of course, I purred louder.


My humans have been doing some work today just making sure that everything is just right for me---and them, of course---but there has been plenty of time for me and I have been a little demanding I'm afraid, but my humans understand that I have been a little upset over the past day or two and they realise that I need lots of cuddles and that's what I have been getting.Happy Squeak.

The weather is a wee bit better and I have been in and out lots and lots but it is just the bestest feeling to know that when I come back in the window there is a carpet for my little feets and a couch for my adorable little bum.

That's all I ask. Well, that and some food, lots of cuddles and a comfortable bed to sleep in when my exploring is all done. That's not too much to ask, now, is it?

No comments:

Post a Comment