Saturday 23 January 2016

A Wee Secret


I am beginning to like this not so nice weather. I am still an outside puss cat and I still try to get out to play as much as possible, but if the weather isn't very good and I am stuck indoors, then my MH feels sorry for me and plays with me even more than usual. And you can imagine what a happy puss that makes me.

That's what happened today. We didn't get up too early 'cos we all have a very lazy weekend with no housework if possible, but when I ran to the window, I noticed it was raining so I didn't go out right away, but sat with my MH instead.


We had our usual morning chat and she told me she was going to change the sheets and the duvet covers, so I decided to help her 'cos when she is doing this, we play one of my favourite games of 'hide and Squeak'. And today was no exception and I had great fun. It was brilliant and we both had fun.

The rest of my afternoon was spent nipping in and out of my garden for very short trips 'cos it was cold, but I needed to get the fresh air and one time when I went home the old dear was playing with her Wii so I waited very patiently until she was finished and then I asked her to play with me which she did ---for a long time and it was just magic.


I love playing with my MH, but you knew that, didn't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment