Wednesday 27 January 2016

Lazy Squeak


That's me and that has been my day. My get up and go definitely got up and went! I have been a bit tired so decided to have a very lazy day and spent most of it on a few of my beds which made me very happy.


The weather has been awful and my little weather man friend told me that there is going to be a storm force wind on my little island on Friday, so if I do decide to go outside, he told me to put lots of lead in my little boots so that I don't blow away. Can you imagine it? 'Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No, it's Squeak!!' Mind you,the thought of being able to fly has always appealed to me, but would I know how to stop? Hmm, I think that's what I need to work out when I am having my next rest. Maybe I will Google that when my MH isn't looking. Hee hee

Talking of MH, she was quite lazy too and did little bits of work, but she had a big rest and I had a seat on her knee during the afternoon and snoozed as she stroked my adorable little lugs.

So,that's about all I can tell you as I haven't done anything at all exciting but I am hoping to go out later on although the wind is starting to howl already, so I think it might be a very quick trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment