Thursday 25 February 2016

A Good Thursday


I have had a very good day and have spent a lot of it outside 'cos the weather on my little island has been a bit better today and not just as cold as it has been, so it is much better for me.

Both my humans were at home for me today and that is just how I like it. My MH is always ready to play with me when they are both here and sometimes I ask my DH and he plays too and I get all excited and that makes them smile lots.


My MH had to go out for a wee while this afternoon but as soon as she came home she asked me if I wanted to go out into the garden to play for a wee while. Well, she had got as far as 'Do you want....' and I was in the garden already which made both my humans laugh out loud. I was just sniffing around minding my own business when suddenly I saw a birdie that I had never seen before and it stopped me right in my tracks 'cos it was a big birdie.


I wasn't frightened, you understand, just surprised and a wee bit flummoxed, but my MH told me it was a man pheasant birdie and as soon as it saw me, it ran away as fast as it could. I was another wee bit flummoxed 'cos it didn't fly away--it just ran and it looked so funny.

I hope it comes back again 'cos I would like to have a close up look and see what he is like and then I can tell you.

No comments:

Post a Comment