Monday 22 February 2016

I Think.....


..... this must be a record. I haven't been out at all today! I think that is the very first time in my en-tire life that I haven't gone out during the day, but it is cold. Like, freezing cold and certainly not pussy cat weather at all.

I watched my MH doing all her housework today and I had a few seats on my window sill just looking out and thinking and every time I thought about going out another big hail storm landed in my garden so I decided to stay put.


At one point in the afternoon, I had almost got my nose out the door, but then I turned back and my poor old MH had to go out, so with one little run and a big jump, I was on the back of my couch where it was warm and dry! I stayed there quite happily till she came back to me and then I got my cuddle.

I have had my dinner and I am now in my wee hoose and I can hear the wind outside and the hail is banging against my window, so I may be here for quite some time. I know I shall have to go out sometime, but it will only be if it is less windy and not hailing AND it will only be for a very, very short time.

I am a very wise --and adorable!--puss, am I not?

No comments:

Post a Comment