Sunday 27 March 2016

Happy Easter...


....to you all. I hope you have had a very good day with lots of lovely Easter eggs. I have had a super day and my MH even managed to change our clocks properly this time! When we had to put them back an hour, the poor old dear got a tad muddled and managed to put them back a whole month early! Oh dear, we did chuckle--eventually, but today she got it right, and my DH was happy 'cos he has to go up the ladders in my kitchen to change one that is high up, and you can imagine he was not best pleased when she got it wrong!

There was a lot of wind on my island through the night and when we all got up, it was still windy and there was some rain too, so I didn't go out too much, but as the day went on, it got better and I was able to go out to play. It has just got better and better, so I think I will be able to have a good long play outside before bedtime 'cos it will be light much longer now and I like that.


I got my usual big surprise this afternoon when my friend S. came to see me and she gave my MH a brilliant big chocolate egg which I had a wee sniff at. Well, I sniffed the box 'cos the old dear won't let me near the egg. Boo! I don't know if I would like chocolate 'cos I have never tasted it, but I don't think my MH will ever give me some 'cos it is not good for us puss cats and she knows that.

I got lots of cuddles from my friend when she came and I sat on her knee for a wee while but then I had to go and sit with my MH 'cos I didn't want her to feel left out, but she knows I love her millions.

I am now curled up in my wee hoose gathering up all my energy which I will need for later on. I am looking forward to being outside later and I am hoping that it stays dry enough for me to play for a long, long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment