Sunday 24 April 2016

A Sleepy Sunday



As you know, I like Sundays 'cos they are very lazy days in my house and I wasn't even annoyed when the weather still wasn't very good, because I was just in the mood for lazing around rather that going outside and I had a very good excuse when it was a wee bit wet and a big bit windy.

I spent a lot of time on my MH's knee and then I had a snooze on my bed and a couple of chairs, so I am very well rested. My MH went away down to the beaches with my friend S. and some of the little childrens to collect any rubbish that was lying about and when she comed home again she was cold, but I gave her a big cuddle and that warmed her up again.


I sat on her knee for a while and she told me all the things they had been doing and I listened very carefully until I fell asleep again 'cos she was stroking my adorable little lugs and that always makes me sleepy. I just love it.

I will go outside later on but I think it might still be too cold for me to stay out for long, but I need that last wee trip out to help me sleep. And then I snuggle up beside my MH and we both have a very good snooze.

No comments:

Post a Comment