Wednesday 13 April 2016

Just Another Day


...but a good day for me and my humans. The weather has been quite good although still a wee bit cold for me, but it hasn't stopped me from being outside as often as I wanted to be.

As usual my DH was at the Cat Shop and my MH asked me if I would help her when she was changing the beds again. Well, she didn't exactly ask, but I knew she wanted my help and so I was there in a flash. Things were going very nicely and then for some unknown reason, I went from being 'a very good puss' to 'a little monkey' and all I did was help. I was lying on the duvet when she was trying to get the cover off, and she lifted me off the bed, but I decided I didn't want to be where she put me, so I jumped back again. Well, this happened maybe two or three times and on the third time, when she put me down, I lay down for a minute and she said I was a good puss, but as soon as her back was turned to get the clean cover, I was back on the bed again and that's when I suddenly became a little monkey. She was smiling when she said it, so I know she didn't mean it.


We did have lots of fun and by the time she was finished, I was so tired with all my 'helping' that I had to settle down and have a sleep, so the old dear nipped away down to see my pussy cat friend and make sure she wasn't too lonely, and when she comed home to me, she told me that everything was fine.

My day took a little dip in the afternoon when all the little childrens came to my house with their guitars. Oh dear, I know they have to learn, but why do they have to learn in my house?

My adorable little lugs are just beginning to recover although I must say the little childrens are not too bad at all, but oh, they are noisy! Not quiet like me. :-))

No comments:

Post a Comment