Tuesday 19 April 2016

Much Better



It has been a much better day and I have been a much happier little puss. You know that I love being inside with my humans, but I am an outdoor puss and I just love being able to go outside as often as I like, and that's what I have been able to do today.

I gobbled up my breakfast and then nipped out of the window but just until my MH was almost finished hers and then I got the last wee drop of milk and I was off again. I didn't do very much. I was just so happy to be out and my MH noticed me sitting on one of our benches and she tooked this picture for you from the bedroom as she thought you might like it.


I sat there for nearly the whole morning and at one time I saw these two big birdies in the field and I looked at them for a long time. I like them. My MH says they are geese and there are a lot of them on my island but only those two in the field where the sheeps usually are.


I had a very good day and I even went into the gym with the old dear and then we played on the grass when she was finished on her bike and her walking thingy so that made me very happy. I am now snoozing. My adorable little tummy is filled right up to the top so I need to sleep for a while, but as soon as I am ready, I shall be outside again until it is bedtime and I shall send a great big thank you to my little weather man friend for sending me some good weather at last.

And please, sir, can I have some more? Hee Hee

No comments:

Post a Comment