Monday 13 June 2016

Naughty Puss


Those are words that you don't hear very often because I am normally a very good puss, but for some reason I decided to see what my living room looks like from the top of my coffee table, and as you can imagine, I am not normally allowed up there. I didn't stay there too long, but I wasn't 'shoo'd' off until there was a picture for you to see.


I have had very good day but my poor old DH has got another cold and he didn't get to the Cat Shop today and I'm afraid my MH didn't help him too much when she brought out the vacuum cleaner. I did tell her she might make his head a wee bit sore, but she said she would do it quietly! I can't win over the vacuum cleaner no matter what I try.

I didn't do very much today but I did have a few wanders round my garden and a trip into the field beside the sheeps and I saw the nice farmer lady when she was in looking after them and she gave me a wee clap on my adorable little head so that made me happy.

The rest of my day was spent in various rooms having a snooze and at one point, when the door was open, I lay on the mat on the bit where the sun was shining and I was as warm as toast and very happy too.

So it has been another very good day for this adorable little puss and I hope you have had a good day too.


No comments:

Post a Comment