Thursday 9 June 2016

Oh Yes....


.... I am liking this summer time. You all know how much I love being an outside pussy cat? Well, all this good weather lets me be just that. It wasn't as warm as I would have liked, but it was good enough to let me be out in my garden with all the little birdies all day.

My MH was busy doing housework inside my house, but my DH was painting the benches outside, so I watched him and just nipped in to see my MH every now and then and that was good. She did come out into the garden to hang out her washing, so I ran up and down the clothes poles and had great fun.


I helped her in the gym again and then she played with me on my grass for a while until I was tired and then we went inside. I have had my dinner and I am now lying on my MH's knee while she is typing this and my adorable little head is on her keyboard, so there are lots of 'tutting' noises when she makes a mistake.

I am sure it can't possibly be my fault!

No comments:

Post a Comment