Sunday 21 August 2016

A Funny Day


It has been a funny odd day today 'cos every now and then the rest of the world would disappear as the mist rolled in and then it would all appear again and the sky would be blue and that kept happening all day. Very odd.

I was out VERY late night and I liked it lots and lots but I'm afraid the old dear wasn't too terribly pleased with me, but did she say anything? Of course, not! But you knew that, didn't you? Anyway, as I told you, we had a visitor last night and she made a great big fuss of me which I loved and then they went away to the party, but they left the window open for me which was fine.


It was just be a great big coincidence that I was outside when the little kangaroo rolled back again and I ran up to great the humans and our lady visitor just loved that. We all went into my house for a chat and I got lots of cuddles, but I was still rather full of beans so I asked to go out but by this time it was nearly two o'clock in this morning and my humans were tired. We had a family meeting and it was decided to let me out and leave the window open so that made me very, very happy and oft I went until much later, but it was brilliant.

My MH had to get up quite early to take our visitor to the boat but I was too tired to get up so I just stayed in my little bed and snored and that was good too.

So, we have all had a rather quiet day and I think the old dear will be in bed early although Andy is playing tennis later on so she might watch that. I don't know, but I will find out soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment