Thursday 25 August 2016

A Good Day


I have hardly been in my house at all today as I have been having so much fun outside. I'm not doing anything special just all the normal things but I have been having a good time doing them.


We have had some visitors to my house so I did go inside when they were in 'cos I know I always get cuddled but apart from that I was out all afternoon until just before dinner time. One time, I made my humans laugh 'cos I was hungry so I nipped in my window, had a wee nibble at my dinner and my biscuits and then asked my DH to open the door for me and went straight back outside again and they thought that it was quite funny.


When I did finally decide to stay in, I discovered I was a bit tired so I found a couple of very comfortable spots to have a sleep and you can see how simply adorable I look.

I stayed there until dinner time and now I am snuggled up beside my MH as she is writing this, but it is still quite a fine evening, so I shall head out again soon.

And goodness knows how long I shall be this time!

No comments:

Post a Comment