Monday 8 August 2016

Miserable Monday


I haven't been miserable 'cos I am NEVER miserable. Sometimes I am a wee bit sad if my humans are away from me, but normally I am a very happy little puss. No, it was the weather that was miserable. My little weather man friend said it would be very wet and windy on my little island, and he was right.

As soon as I got up---which was the same time as my DH who was supposed to be going to the Cat Shop--- I ran to the window and could see the rain and I could hear the wind, so I had a wee nibble at my breakfast and nipped back to bed beside my MH and we had a cuddle and a chat till it was time for her to get up.


Now, did you notice that I said my DH was supposed to be going to the Cat Shop? Well it was so windy that he decided to stay at home with me and my MH in case he didn't get home again. So we were all at home today and we had good fun all being together. The wind never stopped and sometimes there were really heavy rain showers and guess who got stuck outside in the middle of one of these? Yep. Me!

I had just nipped out for some fresh air and when I was quite far away from my house, the rain started to pour and this adorable little puss got wet. Very wet and not very happy! As soon as the wind tooked a breath and the rain stopped a wee bit, I scooted home and hammered on the window till my MH opened it for me and when I told her I was wet and cold, she cuddled me dry and made me warm again.

I was a wee bit worried in case all the wet had made me shrunk, so I had a look in the mirror and I was still as adorable as ever. And the same size! Phew.

No comments:

Post a Comment