Thursday 22 September 2016

Ditto


I am still having the very bestest of fun. I don't know what has happened to our weather, but my little weather man friend has sent me warm sunshine and a nice little breeze which is absolutely perfect for this adorable little puss.


As soon as I had finished my breakfast I was outside enjoying all the sunshine and then after I had wandered around for a while I went back inside for my little drink of milk. I made my humans laugh 'cos when I went in, my MH was reading her paper but I just sat on the chair and stared at her as hard as I could possibly stare until my DH asked her what I was wanting and she held out her dish for me and I lapped up all the milk while they both laughed. I don't need to be able to talk!


We had some visitors later on in the morning and it was our friends N. and M. with their two little grandchildren who loved me to bits and wanted to take me home. My MH said she was so proud of me 'cos I let them stroke me even though they weren't as gentle as my humans but then they are just little childrens and they loved it especially when I purred for them.


My DH was busy in the afternoon 'cos he decided to paint our greenhouse and me and the Boss went out to see how he was getting on. He is hoping that we have another good day tomorrow so that he can get it finished.

I will let you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment