Wednesday 5 October 2016

A Funny Day


..not funny ha ha, but funny odd. My DH had to go to the doctor---just for a wee check up--he is OK--but he had to get the first boat so we were up early. I had a quick look out of the window and when I saw that it was windy, I decided to go back to bed beside my MH. I was in a lovely snooze when her alarm went off and I had to get up again!

I did wonder why she was up early but she told me she had to go to the dentist and she wouldn't be home till later so I was not very happy, but as usual I had to accept it. She didn't like the weather but off she went in her little kangaroo and I settled down to catch up with my sleep.


I was right in the middle of a lovely dream when I heard my door opening and I wandered through to the kitchen to see who had comed into my house and guess who it was? It was my MH!! She had gone to the pier but it was too windy for her little legs to get on to the boat, so she decided just to come back to me. And oh boy, was I a happy puss! I didn't even mind being wakened up AGAIN!!

We had a lazy day and she did a wee bit of housework, while I had a big sleep until the afternoon when the wind decided to go somewhere else and I was able to play without being blowed away. I stayed out for a while and then decided it was time for another nap, and I was sound asleep when all the little childrens came for their guitar lesson, so I was wakened up one more!

I have hardly had a decent sleep all day, but I shall make up for it tonight---I hope!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment