Sunday 30 October 2016

Nearly Normal...


.... but not quite. Well, the old dears went away to the Halloween party last night all dressed up as a scary witch and wizard and it was not a pretty sight as you will see for yourself. So if you are of a nervous disposition, read all about me tomorrow and miss out today's!


It was a fine night so the window was left open for me to get out to play whenever I wanted, and to be honest, they weren't away too long and when they comed home again I was able to sit beside my MH while she told me about all the people who were dressed up as silly as they were, so at least it is not just my humans who do these things.


I had a wee unexpected adventure through the night. My MH had to get up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom and then she put out a wee biscuit for me. Now, normally I just follow her around but when I didn't appear, she went looking for me and couldn't fine me anywhere. I must add that she didn't have her glasses on, although I don't think that would have made any difference at all. She looked all over the house then she called out of the window. She opened the door and called for me but I didn't appear. She was a wee bit worried and didn't know what she was going to do 'cos she was still a bit tired and wanted to go back to sleep but was too worried about what had happened to yours truly, but then she went back into the bathroom for something and who was sitting in the middle of the floor? Yes, me, Squeak! The silly old MH hadn't seen me going into the bathroom with her, didn't know I was there and shut me in! Doh!


I decided I wanted to go out so she left the window open for me and I went out into the night which was as black as me--without the white bits!--and I had good fun before I nipped back into my bed for a snooze.

Today was a good day so I was out a lot. My humans were away out for the afternoon 'cos the lifeboat peoples came to my little island for a visit and when my MH came home she told me that she had been for a sail on the lifeboat, but my DH missed it. Oh dear, not a happy DH!

So we have had a good day and as it is still a very fine night, I shall be heading outside again as soon as I have finished this little nap and I am looking forward to that. I hope you have had a good weekend too.

1 comment:

  1. My new kitty,Aslan, is very good at hiding and he only comes out for his food, so I haven't seen him for a while. It looked like it was a great party at the hall, and that the children had lots of fun. Talk to you soon.

    ReplyDelete