Monday 7 November 2016

A Better Day


I was a little concerned when I wakened up this morning 'cos I was full of energy and needed to be outside so I was worried in case it might be a rotten day, but it wasn't too bad at all. It was a wee bit damp but not windy so I gobbled up my breakfast and nipped out of the window to see what was happening in my world.


I had a good wander round the fields and I liked it 'cos I wasn't getting winded on and I wasn't cold. I had a wee chat to the cows that are in the field in front of my house and then when I went back inside I was just in time for my little drop of milk. Perfect timing as usual!


The rest of my day was just as perfect. My DH was away to Stromness but my MH was here with me and when she was busy, I had a wee lie down and just waited until she was finished although every now and then she would come and find me and give me a wee cuddle, and sometimes we even played for a while, so it was all good fun and I liked it.


I have been out to play quite a lot tonight and I will no doubt be going outside a few times more before bedtime.

1 comment:

  1. I hope you have a few more days of nice, and you can get out to play. I don't imagine the cows will be in the field much longer. My little Aslan is still quite timid, but I am looking to the day when he will play with me, like you play with your MH.

    ReplyDelete