Tuesday 22 November 2016

A Lonely Little Squeak


I have not had the bestest of days today 'cos my MH has been out all day at a meeting on my little island and although my DH was home with me, he wasn't feeling well so he didn't play with me and it was too cold to leave the window open, so I have been stuck inside and not happy about it at all.

However, that all changed when the old dear comed back to me and the first thing she did was give me a ginormous cuddle and then we played together for a while and I just loved it millions! In fact, that was a lot of hours ago and I am still purring! Hee hee


As soon as I was finished with all the cuddles and adorations, I asked if I could go out to play and I made my MH laugh 'cos I did something really funny. My MH had lots of stuff to get out of her little kangaroo so I was watching while she did this, but when she went back into the house, I scooted really really quickly across the grass and through my fence and had a run about in the long grass. She was coming back out of my house as I was going back in and she opened the door just in time to see me take a HUGE leap from the grass right into my porch! Wow, it was the hugest leap you have ever seen and I did it perfectly! In fact if my MH had been one little step closer to the door, I would have landed on her. Now, that would have been funny, sure it would?

I was much more cheered up after she comed home and although it is still very cold here, I have been out lots of times for little trips and then I claim my cuddle when I go back home, so I am much more happy again and if I could put sound in here, you would be able to hear me!!

Purr. Purr. Purr---just for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment