Saturday 12 November 2016

Good Times


I am a lucky puss. I know that and I like that. It will soon be my birthday again and I know I will have a lovely time but just knowing that my humans love me so much is nearly enough for me. 'Nearly', 'cos I do love getting presents and surprises! I have been doing a wee bit of thinking today and that's why I am sounding a wee bit serious.


I have been in and out a lot of times and I went outside with my MH when she was going away to do crafty things and I was outside again to meet her when she comed home to me and she liked that a lot.


My MH has sended you a couple of pictures of our little island. The one with the sunshine was taken on Thursday morning when she was going away early and the one of the moon was taken today when she comed home and she thought you might like to see them.


Me and the old dear are settling down now to watch the dancing and I am looking forward to that. I hope you are having a good weekend too.

No comments:

Post a Comment