Thursday 17 November 2016

Sigh!


I had a very good sleep and when I wakened up I scooted to my window only to find that all the snow had disappeared! I was not a happy Squeak. Not happy at all. However, a wee cuddle and a scritch from my MH and all was well again.


We had quite a night on my little island last night 'cos there was thunder and lightning as well as lots and lots of hail and it was quite frightening. Me and the old dear were sitting on my couch---well, she was on the couch and I was on her, ok?-- and suddenly there was a ginormous rumble which made us both jump. I didn't know my MH could jump that high. Hee hee After that there was lightning and more rumbles and it wasn't very nice at all. Fortunately it didn't last too long and it went away to rumble someplace else, but we didn't like it at all.

I still managed out for a little while before bedtime, but I didn't stay out too long in case the rumbles comed back again. I was soon cosied up beside the old dear and we had a very good sleep but I was looking forward to playing in the snow and it wasn't there when I got up. Maybe tomorrow.

I still have had a good day just nipping in and out whenever I felt like it and my humans were always there for me whenever I nipped back in again, which I liked a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment