Wednesday 2 November 2016

Still Very Quiet


It is taking me a wee while to get used to it not being summer and it seems that every time I go out just now I get soaking wet. My little birdie friends have all gone away and soon the cows will be going inside for the winter, so there is nothing much for me to do when I go out, but I still need to be outside.

My humans know that I am a bit unsettled so they keep talking to me and stroking me and every time I ask my MH to play, she does 'cos she knows I need to use up all my energy, but it's not the same. I love it when she plays with me, but I still need to get lots of fresh air.



It is getting dark very early now on my little island and my MH closes the curtains before we have had our dinner and then she has to open one again to let me sit on the window sill and decide when I want to go out.I like the dark and go outside every single night and if I feel like it I don't come home again until it is very late and sometimes my MH gets worried about me, but so far I have always been safe.

I have managed to get myself soaking wet twice this afternoon and my MH says I will need to be careful that I don't shrink, but as soon as they cuddle me dry again, I am back to my normal, adorable size! Hee hee

No comments:

Post a Comment