Friday 9 December 2016

A Lonely Puss



Well, we were all up in the middle of the night again and it was pitch black! My humans decided to go to Kirkwall and had to get the boat at half past eight o'clock and yours truly was left all alone from then till half past four o'clock in this afternoon.

It wasn't too bad as they could leave the window open for me, but I don't like when my humans are both away from me and I do get a bit lonely. I always make sure they make it up to me as soon as they come in the door, though! I run to my MH and she picks me up for a cuddle and then the old boy strokes me. When they are putting all the messages away, I follow my MH around to help her and I know she likes that. It also gives me a chance to see what they have brought and today I noticed that there is a pussy cat Christmas stocking and I think that might just be for me.If it is for any other pussy cat, yours truly will have a tantrum the likes of which you have never seen before! Hee hee

So, because of all this, I don't have any more news for you, but I have been told that I am to be the centre of their universe all weekend, so I am appeased and also quite happy. I hope you have a good weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment