Saturday 17 December 2016

A Very Good Saturday



We have all have a very good day in my house today and we have all enjoyed doing very little. The weather hasn't been very good so all my little trips outside have been short but very enjoyable.

My humans weren't out very late last night and when they comed home, my MH let me sit on her knee and she told me all the games that the little childrens had been playing and she said that everyone had enjoyed the party lots so that made me very happy.


We didn't need to get up too early this morning 'cos my humans didn't have very much to do, so there was plenty of time for me which I like millions. My MH went away down to the pier at lunch time 'cos Santa Claus was coming to my island again with more presents for the little childrens and because our boat is a wee bit broken, he comed in the lifeboat and all the adults liked it too.


So, our day has been a good one and my friends J. and A. might come to see me tomorrow so I am looking forward to that because they make a great big fuss of me because they love me, and I love them too.

I hope your weekend has been as good as mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment