Tuesday 20 December 2016

A Windy Day


Oh, it has been very windy today. A great big wind that I don't really like, so I have been inside lots of the day although I did go out for some little trips. In fact, my MH thinks I just go out of the door and run round my house to get in the window! Well, it is wet and windy!


Both my humans were at home with me today and my MH was playing with her new vacuum cleaner which I don't really like yet, but I guess I will just have to get used to it, won't I?

I had lots of playtimes with my MH today and I loved all of them. We played my hide and seek game but every time I play that, I fall asleep when I am all cosied up under my blanket and she just tip toes away and lets me snooze, But then when I wakened up again, I asked her to play with my toys and she comed down on the floor with me and we played for a long time and I just loved it.


So, as long as my humans keep playing with me, I won't mind the big wind at all and I will be quite happy staying indoors if it is wet.

No comments:

Post a Comment