Friday 23 December 2016

She Has Arrived!


Storm Barbara has come to my little island and she has made it a very windy place with rain and hail as well, so we have been inside nearly all day although I did get out a few times this morning before the wind started.

In fact, I made my MH a wee bit annoyed 'cos she counted that in about half an hour while she was trying to eat her breakfast I was in and out of the window about six or seven times! Oh dear, she was not very happy with me but she understood that I needed to be out but it was too wild to stay out very long, so as usual, she forgived me.


We all had a quiet day 'cos we are all relaxing for Christmas now and I have had a very good day. I tried to get out about five minutes ago, but as soon as my MH opened the door, the wind blowed me right back into my kitchen. It nearly blowed my MH too, so you know how strong it was. Hee hee Only kidding, MH!

If you don't hear from me over the next few days it might be because we have no 'lectric but I am sure I will be fine.

I hope you all have a lovely Christmas and that Santa Claus brings you lots of lovely things.
Happy Christmas everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment