Saturday 14 January 2017

Good news & bad news


The good news is that I have had one of the brilliantest days ever and I am such a happy Squeak. I am a little bit tired but a ginormous bit happy! And the bad news? Oh nothing too serious. Just that my MH's laptop is sick again. She thinks she might need to get another one. Hmmm I hope I don't get sick! She wouldn't, would she? NO!!!


Anyway, back to me. I leapt out of bed this morning and ran to the window and when I saw that my world was all white, I danced round my kitchen till the old dear let me out, and I ran in the snow!! It was fantastic and I loved it. My MH comed out with me and tooked some pictures which she can't show you tonight, but she will try tomorrow.

I liked it lots running in the snow. It wasn't deep but it was good and it was COLD but I liked it millions. One time I went out my door, round my house, in the window, got a wee cuddle as I passed through and went straight out the door again. Can you guess what my humans did? They just shooked their heads---- and smiled.

I was having my after dinner rest when I got another surprise 'cos my two friends J. and A. comed in to see me and we had good fun. They stroked me while all the humans chatted and I just went back to sleep again.

I know that was a tad rude, but I was a very sleepy puss, and they didn't mind 'cos they love me. Oh I am so lucky.

No comments:

Post a Comment