Tuesday 3 January 2017

I Lied


Remember I told you that we were back to normal again? Well, that was a wee lie. I didn't know at the time it was a lie and I didn't mean for it to be a lie, but it turned out to be one.

I think I need to stop rambling and tell you what I am talking about. Yes? Well, we had a quiet day in my house yesterday, but then last night when we were all sitting quietly watching my television, the door opened and lots of people and childrens comed into my house for their happy new year.


Oh my dear friends, it was brilliant! I had lots of knees to sit on and all the visitors stroked me and told me I was adorable and I loved every minute of it. My humans liked it too and everybody sat and had lots of chats and laughs and I just listened and purred back at them.

I think I am liking this new year thingy.

No comments:

Post a Comment