Monday 30 January 2017

Just a Normal Monday



I don't know if I told you that my DH doesn't go to the Cat Shop any more? He has decided to retire and stay at home with me and the Boss so we were all in my house together today and I was a very happy little puss. There was a lot of housework as usual, but I just wandered around after my MH and watched what she was doing as well as keeping an eye on the vacuum cleaner so that it didn't creep up on me, but my MH makes sure I am safe, so it was OK.


I was out playing for a wee while in this morning but by the time this afternoon arrived, the naughty wind that my little weather man friend told me would be coming, was blowing outside my house, so I decided to stay in, and I am very glad I did.



My MH was playing on her Wii and while she was doing that she noticed that I was feeling a wee bit neglected, so as soon as she finished, she lied down on the floor and played with me and it was just brilliant and I loved it. She even told my DH to play while she tooked some special photographs for you, which we hope you like.


I think I look especially adorable, but then I am ever so slightly biased!

1 comment:

  1. Yes Squeak, I think you are especially adorable. Scritches under your little black chin from me and a meow from Aslan.

    ReplyDelete