Sunday 29 January 2017

Oh Dear



I do feel a little silly 'cos you all know who Rabbie Burns is, don't you? My MH told me all about him when they comed home last night but I wasn't to know, was I?

I had lovely quiet night all to my adorable little self and could sit on any chair that I wanted, but as soon as my MH comed home and sat on my couch I sat on her 'cos that is just my very favouritist seat, and I know she likes it too.


My humans told me they had had a very good night with lots to eat and drink ---- well, I could tell that by my DH's rubbery legs Hee hee-- and lots of good company. And they weren't too late home so we all got to bed before it was too late.

Today has been another good day for me but it has been a bit wet outside so I stayed in for most of the day and some times I asked my MH to play with me and of course she did which was just brilliant. I do like it lots when we play together.


I have two special pictures of me today which my DH tooked when I was having a rest beside my MH and I think I look particularly fetching in them and I am sure you will agree.

No comments:

Post a Comment