Saturday 28 January 2017

Saturday Again


I like Saturdays, but then you all know that, don't you? And even though it is a wet Saturday, I am still happy to go out to play for a while 'cos as sooon as I come back inside, I get all cuddled dry and I like that very much.

We have all been very lazy and even my humans haven't been doing anything at all and right now I am cuddled up beside my MH with my adorable little head on her laptop while she is writing all this to you. She is complaining 'cos she is making a lot of typing mistakes and for some reason yours truly is getting the blame! Oh dear.


I don't have any news for you at all except that I am to be abandoned tonight as my humans are going out. Somebody called Rabbie Burns has invited the entire island out for their supper. I don't know this person and I don't thinhk he even stays on my little island, but maybe I will have more news tomorrow.

Right now I am going to get as many cuddles as possible to make up for my abandonment later on.

No comments:

Post a Comment