Monday 23 January 2017

Up Early Again!


Three times in one week! I am not really liking having to get up in the middle of the night when it is still black, but my MH had to go and see the fizzy-o-therapist again 'cos she has a sore wrist, and my DH decided to go with her, so we were all up early.

It wasn't too bad a morning although a bit wet, but they left the window open for me so that I could get out to play when the rain went off, so I wasn't too upset and they came back to me at lunch time so it was OK.


We had a very good afternoon and I got cuddles whenever I wanted them. I helped my DH in our greenhouse but every now and then I would go and find my MH and we had some special time together which was just lovely.

I have been told that there won't be any more early mornings for a while so I am very pleased about that. I have decided I am not a morning puss. Hee hee

No comments:

Post a Comment