Wednesday 4 January 2017

Very Quiet


Our day has been very quiet and we have all been a wee bit lazy and not busy at all but we have been happy. It has not been a very good day for weather and although I have been able to get outside lots of times it has been too cold to stay out too long, so I don't!


I went out and had a wee chat to all the birdies who came to my house for a feed and they know that I wouldn't hurt them so they let me sit and watch them as they have their dinner and I like that lots.

I spent most of my day curled up on my couch beside my MH and that makes us both happy and I will spend most of my night cosied up until it is time for my last wander round my garden before sleeping time.

I definitely have my adorable little life all sorted out, thank you very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment