Wednesday 15 February 2017

A Bouncing Puss


I have had a crackin' day. I am very happy that my MH went away to Stromness yesterday 'cos the weather was so bad that I was quite happy warming up the various sleeping places I have in my house, but today has been another Spring day and we have both been able to go to play in my garden and you know that makes me very happy.


I helped her do some housework and she was changing the beds again so I played one of my favourite games and my adorable little tummy got tickled lots of times and I loved that. I played in my garden all by myself and I did some exploring to see if I could find any mouses, but there were none, so I just did a lot of sniffing and a wee bit of thinking.

I was in the middle of one of my thinks when I heard my MH calling for me and when I founded her, she was hanging out the washing and she wanted to play with me and that made me very,very happy.I ran around after her and I even climbed the clothes pole and that made her laugh like it always does. I wasn't really in a pole dancing mood, but I just wanted to see if I still had what it takes now that I am seven. And guess what? I still have it!

But then, I think we all knew that already, didn't we?

No comments:

Post a Comment