Tuesday 21 February 2017

A Grey Day



It has not been very nice on my little island today, but was I sad? Was I downhearted? No, indeed I was not, and I am sure you will all know why? Yes, it was acos my humans were at home with me all day and that always makes me a very happy little Squeak.

I didn't even bother to go and find my intrepidness 'cos I didn't really want to go out as it was cold and wet and windy, and my little weather man friend told me that it is going to be colder and wetter and windier over the next few days, so I think my intrepidness can stay wherever I happen to have left it. He told me the somebody called Doris is coming and she is going to bring lots of bad weather with her, so I hope she is not a friend of my MH's 'cos I don't think she will be very welcome on my little island. I shall have a word.


So, I hear you ask, what have I done all day? Well, I have had lots of snoozes and lots of seats on the old dear's knee when she hasn't been working. She had to do all the work she didn't get done yesterday, so she was a wee bit busy, but there was still lots of time for me. I made very sure of that!

'Member I told you she was taking her knee to the doctor? Well, he told her it is a very wonky knee and he is going to give her another one. She will soon be more metal than bone! Hee hee I will tell you more when I know it, OK?

So, that's all my news. The wind is starting to shout at us so I don't know if I will have my nocturnal trip to the outside before bedtime, but I shall lie here on my MH's lap top and think about it.

And you will know tomorrow. Night night.

No comments:

Post a Comment