Tuesday 7 March 2017

Bouncing Again


Yep, my get up and go has comed back to me and it brought a lot of its friends with it, so I have been bouncing all round my house and garden. In fact, I was so full of energy that I thought I might go out to play a wee bit earlier than usual, so I wakened my MH and asked her politely to let me out, but I'm afraid it was only half past five in this morning and she wasn't too very happy with me. Oh dear, sorry MH.


We all finally got up--- at the right time!--- and after my breakfast and wee drop of milk, I headed straight out to play again and I had very good fun and even when I went inside, I could sit on the window sill with my adorable little nose still on the outside and that was just super.

I helped the old dear with some of her work and then she went out to do some crafty things with her friends, but she left the window open for me so I was able to nip in and out just as much as I wanted. So, I have had a very good day and now, because I was up just a tad too early this morning, I am a wee bit sleepy so I am going to have a little snooze and then I will have another little explore before bedtime.

But, I am very pleased to report that I am well and truly back to my normal, adorable little self, so worry not. I am very, very fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment