Friday 10 March 2017

Friday Fun


It was a fine morning when we all wakened up so after my normal routine of waiting till my MH had finished her cereal then drinking up my little drop of milk, I nipped outside and had a lovely leisurely walk around the garden and saw the little birdies. I liked that and I stayed out for a long time before nipping back in the window for the first of my many cuddles.


Both my humans were at home with me, and 'cos it was Friday, there was very little housework so lots of time for me. I did a couple of my silly runs into the bedroom which tells my MH that I am needing her to play with me and we had our usual tickling game on my blanket. I just love that millions.

The old dear tooked her little legs into the gym for their exercise this afternoon, but I decided just to have a snooze till she comed back home and then after she had a little rest, I clattered my window chimes and when she asked me what I wanted, I told her I needed to play again.


She came down on the floor with me and we played with my toys for a while which was just brilliant but I am a tad tired now so, as usual, my adorable little head is resting gently on her keyboard and she is writing this round about me and every time she stretches her hand, she tickles my little lugs and that makes me very happy.

I am looking forward to a good weekend and I hope you have a good time too.

No comments:

Post a Comment