Thursday 2 March 2017

Oh Dear



Remember I told you yesterday that my poor old MH had a cold? Well, it is a lot more worser today. She is coughing and sneezing and when she talks her voice is so funny that it makes me giggle---but I make sure she doesn't see me. I don't want to hurt her feelings :-))

We did a wee bit of housework today and we also had lots of seats and cuddles but it was very cold and wet so I didn't go out very much although I had a long trip out after my dinner and managed to get caught in some hail and some rain and needed a great big warming up cuddle when I did get back in. It tooked me a long time 'cos the rain wouldn't stop long enough to let me get as far as my window and I was only a few wee paw prints away, but the rain was heavy and I didn't want to be ringing again. It's a long time since I have been ringing. Maybe I am just getting wiser.


I am now cuddled up beside my MH while she is writing to you and my adorable little head is on her laptop and every now and then she strokes my little lugs and I love that so I give her a big purr and that makes her happy.

She says she is going to bed early tonight to see if she can get rid of her cold, and unless all the rain goes away, I shall probably go with her to snuggle up and keep her warm. That might make her all better, I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment