Saturday 4 March 2017

Plan Foiled


Well, there I was, all ready to sneak out and go down to the Hall to listen to the concert and then when it was just about finished, I would scoot home and be back before my humans comed home. Brilliant plan eh? Except for one tiny little flaw. My MH shut the window! Oh dear, I was not best pleased, I can tell you.


So, there was nothing else for me to do but to have a snooze till they comed home again. They weren't too long and I did get lots of cuddles, but it tooked me a long time to get over my disappointment. Hee hee

You will be happy to know that I have been in a much better mood today and even though it hasn't been a great day weather-wise I still have had a good time. My poor old MH still has a wee bit of a cold, but she is feeling a lot better now and she said it was because I was looking after her so well. I gived her lots of cuddles today and I have been sitting on her knee lots of times and that always makes her very happy.

I have been outside a few times to have a chat to the sheeps, but I was getting very wet, so I have decided to stay in now until just before bedtime. My humans have had to dry me about four times today, so I think that is enough wetness for one day.

I am very wise as well as adorable---oh, and modest too! Hee hee

No comments:

Post a Comment