Wednesday 12 April 2017

Guess What?


..My little weather man friend was right! There was a lot of wind and a lot of rain and my humans both stayed at home all day with me! Was I happy? I was delighted. I didn't even mind that I couldn't get out to play too much 'cos I just cuddled up beside my MH when she needed a seat. She was a wee bit tired after being out all day yesterday but I made her a lot better and she liked it.

I wasn't inside ALL day. I did manage outside a few times to check on all my sheep friends, but it was quite cold and sometimes it started to pour with rain so I stayed very near to my house so that I wouldn't get soaked to my adorable little skin.


I have had a good day filled with cuddles and sleeps on my couch and I made my MH smile again when I burrowed under the blanket on top of the bed to have a very special snooze. All she could see was a little 'lump' moving very gently up and down and she called for my DH to come and see and they both just smiled.

I do have that effect on people!

No comments:

Post a Comment