Friday 23 June 2017

An Odd Day.....


.....but a good one too. My DH was up very early to go to the boat and I thought he was going away to leave me for the day, but a wee while later he comed back with two men that I didn't know and then they started to dig up bits of my garden. I was a wee bit very worried 'cos I wasn't sure if the Boss knew and if she didn't then she might be a wee bit REALLY angry, but she knewed. Phew!

My DH helped them and it tooked them all day to make my garden all lovely and tidy. Now, don't get me wrong. My MH does her very bestest to keep it lovely for me, but there are wee bits that are too hard for her and these men have made it a big lot easier and we are all very happy now.


It has been quite windy today so I didn't go out too much. I did have a wee wander about to see what the men had been doing and I did like it lots, but me and my MH are going to have a big explore tomorrow if the weather is good.

I hope you and me all have a very good weekend and maybe I will be able to show you a picture of my garden tomorrow if the wind is OK. I hope so


No comments:

Post a Comment