Thursday 8 June 2017

No News


I am sorry to tell you that I don't have very much news for you today because I have been abandoned again! I am getting a tad annoyed with this nonsense, I can tell you. That is two times in ten days when I have been left all alone. Not good at all. I might phone the cruelty man--- if I ever learn to use the contraption!

I was OK really 'cos it was a lovely day and my MH left the window open for me and they didn't leave me until half past ten in this morning and were home to me at half past four in this afternoon, so I suppose that's not too bad, but I just want them to be here with me all the time. That's not too much to ask is it?

Anyway, I am fine. The weather has been very good today and Broadband is still broke. Hopefully I shall have more news for you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment