Saturday 17 June 2017

Normal Again


Both my humans have been at home with me today and there has been lots of cuddle time for this adorable little puss so you will know that I am very happy. I am so used to having at least one human at my beck and call that I get quite peeved when that doesn't happen but fortunately it doesn't happen a lot although I am starting to hear rumblings about them going away on holiday! We shall see!

I have had a very lazy day and I have liked it lots. The weather wasn't brilliant but it didn't keep me in and I had a few wanders into the fields and a wee sniff here and there which was lovely and then of course as soon as I went in the window, my MH was there to cuddle me and talk to me so I really couldn't have asked for a better day.

I am hoping that tomorrow will be the same but I know that if the weather is right then the old dear will have the lawn mower out 'cos the daisies are growing and that does not please her at all. I don't mind really cos I like playing on it when it is all nice and short and today's picture is an action one of yours truly as I raced across the grass to get a cuddle.


I think I look particularly fetching and I am sure you will agree :-))

No comments:

Post a Comment