Tuesday 20 June 2017

Oh Goody


I am really liking this summer. It has been a lovely day and both my humans have been out in my garden with me which has made me a very happy little puss indeed. I have been outside since early morning with little trips into my house for a wee feed or a wee drink or a big cuddle, and I drinked up all my milk this morning before heading back outside again.


I didn't even mind when the old dear decided to cut my grass and when she was finished I had a roll in the newly cut lawn and it tickled me . I liked that lots. There is so much for this adorable little puss to see and to do and I just love my days being outside.

The sky is beautiful at night time too and my MH tooked this picture for you from our living room last night, but the beautifulest picture is of this adorable little puss having a snooze on my cat pillow before I head outside later on to have more good fun.


Oh yes, I am really liking this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment