Monday 24 July 2017

A Question...


.. what has been happening to my weather? I get one good day then one not too bad a day then a rubbish day and then it starts all over again, and today has been the rubbish day I'm afraid.

It was raining when we all got up and it has never really stopped all day, but it didn't keep me in too much 'cos I am a very intrepid little puss as you all know. My DH went away to the Cat Shop as usual and me and my MH had a chat before she started all her housework and I headed outside.

I know all the little places to go where I can have some shelter and stay out of the way of the pesky swallows. I stayed out for a long time but I kept listening so that I could hear when the vacuum cleaner had stopped and then I nipped back inside for a cuddle. I do like my cuddles.


I had a big long snooze in the afternoon after me and my MH had a brilliant play on top of my bed and she tickled me under the blanket which is one of my favouritist games and I loved it. I loved it so much that I falled asleep when she was finished and I was still snoozing when my DH comed home again, but I wakened up to say hello to him and he liked that.

So, that has been my day and in spite of the rain it has been a very good one, but I am hoping that it will be much better tomorrow 'cos if my calculations are right, then tomorrow should be a very good day.

I shall let you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment