Tuesday 11 July 2017

Brilliant


I have had another absolutely brilliant day and I am a very happy little puss. I have had some good fun and I have been told a little secret which has made me quite a wee bit sad but quite a wee bit very excited too, so I am slightly confused. Are you wondering why? OK, I will explain.


The weather was good again so my humans decided to finish painting the greenhouse and the gym, so we all headed outside and while they put all the new paint on, I played in the long grass and came back every wee while for a cuddle and a wee look to see what they had been doing. And I liked it. I have put some pictures for you to see and I hope you like it too.


It was when we were all outside that I got my surprise 'co my friend R. arrived to have a wee chat and she decided to help my humans with the painting which made them happy. I was just sort of hanging around with them and that's when I heard the little bit of news that has me a little bit discombobulated. That is my word for today! I heard it on my television and I like it lots. I don't really know what it means, but I like it lots.


So, anyway. I heard that my humans are going away their holidays again but this year because my friend A. is away in Glasgow, my other friend R. is going to be staying with me and we are going to have the very bestest of fun.

I am looking forward to it already.

No comments:

Post a Comment