Saturday 29 July 2017

Bye bye for a wee while


I have had a much better day today as we have all been at home and there has been lots of time for me which I have just liked millions, but I am just a little bit sad 'cos I watched my humans putting all their stuff into their cases to get ready for their holidays and although I did try to snuggle down inside one of the cases, they always found me and tooked me out again. Sigh!

I got out to play quite a lot and I stayed out for long times which was good, but then the naughty rain comed on and so I had to go inside again. That wasn't too bad though 'cos my MH's knee was just sitting waiting for me to plonk my adorable little self on to. Which I did.


We have got some visitors coming to see us tomorrow and they are going to stay with me while my humans are away. There are two little children humans so I'm not sure if I will like them or not, but I will try. Then when they go away home again my friend R. is coming to stay with me and I am sure we will get on just fine.

So, you will have probably worked out that I won't be writing to you for a while and I hope you don't miss me too much. Just think of all the interesting things I'll have to tell you when I DO come back!

Be good and try not to miss me too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment