Tuesday 18 July 2017

Millions Better


It has been a much better day today with no rain and lots of sunshine so me and my humans have been a lot happier.

I have been outside nearly all day and I have liked it lots. In fact, when I comed home one time, my DH stroked my adorable little body and then he laughed 'cos I was HOT! I had been lying in a lovely cosy spot in the long grass and I was almost cooking I was so warm. But, oh I did like it lots!


I have hardly seem my MH today 'cos I have been outside and she has been busy inside my house, but she told me that if it is still good weather tomorrow she will come outside with me. She said she wants to cut the grass and I know she needs to clean our windows 'cos some of the little birdies have been a tad naughty and used them for something they should not have used them for, if you catch my meaning :-))

So, I have had a very good day and after my little rest I will be going outside again. It is going to be a good night and I think I might stay out quite late 'cos my humans can leave the window open for me.

Everything in my little world is just 'purr-fect' thank you very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment