Wednesday 23 August 2017

A Very Lazy Day


I have had a very lazy day, but it has been a good day. I haven't done very much but I have been very happy doing it.

The weather hasn't been very great at all and as I am writing this, the whole world has disappeared in a great big white fog and it is just me and my little island that is left! Both my humans were out for a while today. My DH was at the Cat Shop as usual and my MH had to go to a meeting, but she comed back to me very soon and we sat together having a chat as she stroked my adorable little lugs.


I did go out a few times but I got a wee bit wet, so I have decided that as long as the weather stays not how I like it then I will just stretch my adorable little body along my couch. Bliss!

A lazy day but a very good day, thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment