Saturday 19 August 2017

Happy Squeak


I am a very happy puss right now 'cos I am exactly where I should be and that is on my MH's knee with my adorable little head on her laptop and she says if I am to stay there, then she is going to need to get longer arms 'cos she can hardly reach the buttons to write to you and she keeps making mistakes. But do we care? No, we do not! 'Cos we are happy to be together again. Bless!

I have had a very good day. I wandered in and out as I pleased but I knew that every time I wandered in, there would be a cuddle for me and I have missed all those cuddles. My friend B. was very good and gave me lots of cuddles but my MH's are very special and those are really the only ones I want. But I have as many as I like now. Yippee.


You may have noticed that today's picture of me is an old one and I shall tell you why, although I am a tad confused. I asked the old dear why she wasn't taking any pictures of me and she said it was because her camera was full of grease and there was no room for me. Now, if you remember, that was the same story as last year so you would have thought that she would have learned her lesson and kept her camera clean. But she didn't! Oh dear.

I shall have a word with her tomorrow and ask her to put some new pictures of me on for you and I am sure she will do as I ask.

No comments:

Post a Comment